— Global, Ethical Brand
- Large, global brand with significant investment in digital marketing.
- Awesome work environment and culture.
- 7 month contract with January start.
We’re looking for a PPC Executive to join an impressive global business based in Cardiff on a contract basis for 7 months, starting in January (ideally, some flex here). This is a rare one for Wales, an organisation operating in a number of countries, offering huge scope from a digital marketing perspective. This also means very strong investment into digital, which is an absolute dream for a PPC Executive.
What you’ll be doing
This business has the best of both worlds with an established setup / financial backing within Digital Marketing, but a smaller team of 5 people in Digital so you are fully supported in your role. It’s a great culture here too, so you’ll have the space and autonomy to perform from day one.
This role involves working alongside the wider team (Creative, Email Marketing, Social Media etc.) with your focus being specific to PPC. Working on both PPC campaigns, you’ll report into the Digital Marketing Manager to drive customer acquisition to the site through these channels.
You’ll be working hands-on across Google Ads (mainly) and Bing. Your day to day will involve planning, implementation, monitoring and analysis. You’ll be analytical and able to keep a close eye on analytical data (Google Analytics), to understand where campaigns can be improved. There is also a close link with optimising conversions and working with the entire digital marketing function to ensure this links up consistently.
What experience you’ll need
- PPC experience from either an agency or client side setting.
- Google Ads experience is key, however having worked with Bing would be a real plus.
- Comfortable analysing large data sets and working with Google Analytics.
- Structured and methodical way of working with a strong attention to detail.
- Genuine passion for paid search and keeping up to date with the latest trends.
- Exposure to Paid Social and/or Display would be beneficial.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
There is a competitive salary of £28-30k (pro rata’d) on offer with generous holiday allowance, pension, life assurance and more.
Drop Hannah a line to hear more about this one.Back to jobs