Digital Account Manager
— Advertising & Digital Media
Salary: Up to £35k
- Award winning integrated marketing agency in central Cardiff.
- Limitless career progression opportunities.
- Brand new pivotal role to the business.
If you’ve got a strong background in the digital media and advertising world and you’d love nothing more than to join one of Cardiff’s finest integrated marketing agency then read on…
What you’ll be doing
Specialising in marketing, advertising and digital media you’ll join a client service team of digital experts and work on a whole host of accounts and brands from day one. They have recently brought their paid media in-house so are looking for digital account managers with an analytical mind, who can be versatile as no two days will be the same – some days you could be working with the design team on an BTL advertising campaign, the next TTL and then switching to managing bids for a PPC campaign the next.
Day to day you will have managing of marketing and digital media campaigns, crafting briefs, budgeting, inputting into strategic planning and taking responsibility for monitoring and progressing campaigns, ensuring all project timescales and processes are met. You’ll also take responsibility in guiding and mentoring Account Executive’s within the agency.
What experience you’ll need
- You’ll need to have experience of account handling in an agency environment – whether that’s an integrated agency, advertising agency, digital agency or a media agency we want to hear from you.
- Campaign management and delivery across traditional advertising will support the delivery of the wider integration piece.
- Digital media experience would be the icing on the cake – specifically PPC and programmatic.
- Broader exposure across wider paid search channels and analytics would also be desirable, but not essential.
What you’ll get in return
For all your hard work you’ll be offered a highly competitive salary of £30k - £35k but as this is a new role to the agency if you’re a looking for a little bit more please do get in touch as they’re willing to be flexible – it’s all about finding the right person. You will also have access to a generous holiday allowance and the opportunity to join a new yet hugely successful arm to the business and be part of the growth journey.
If you’re a Digital Account Manager looking for a new home please get in touch with Fran at ADLIB to discuss further.Back to jobs