Web Content Manager
— (Fluent Welsh Speaking)
- A highly respected organisation.
- Ability to lead projects.
- Excellent salary and benefits package.
This is a rare opportunity for a talented, Welsh speaking Web Producer to join a prestigious and long-standing Cardiff based organisation.
What you'll be doing
This is an extremely varied role that will have you being responsible for a wide range of tasks, such as the planning, creation and delivery of Welsh content to ensure a high user experience. You will review Welsh language content for accuracy, and therefore you will need to be a fluent Welsh speaker. You will look at the content design and web quality to ensure the consistency of the brand and tone of voice, suggesting and implementing changes where appropriate. You will also represent the department in liaisons with stakeholders and the wider marketing and comms community within the organisation. You will be on-hand to solve issues when called upon, and be confident in managing small-scale projects.
What experience you'll need to apply
- Be a fluent Welsh speaker, with either a postgraduate or professional qualification, or equivalent experience in the language
- Demonstrable experience in working within a Welsh speaking environment - ideally within digital comms
- Excellent writing ability
- A background in the education sector would be desirable but not essential
What you'll get in return for your experience
You'll have the opportunity to lead on the digital communications, and will be rewarded with a generous salary dependent on your previous experience alongside a highly competitive benefits package. All of this can be discussed on application.
Please get in touch with Stacey together with a copy of your CV. Only fluent Welsh speakers will be considered for this role due to the requirements. The closing date for this role is Monday 22nd May, so if you're interested, you are encourged to apply ASAP.Back to jobs