— Work for a world leader in design, manufacturing and distribution.
- Help deliver product launch campaigns.
- Deliver pre-purchase and post- purchase care via email marketing.
- Live, breathe CRM, customer journey and customer data.
We are working with a world leader in design, manufacturing and distribution. Our client specialises in the production of specialist electronic devices and operates on a global scale. In terms of culture, the company has a family vibe about it and each team has a real mix of personalities. Even though we are looking for someone with the correct skillset, we are also really keen to hire someone with a positive, confident, enthusiastic personality that’s also eager to learn with ambitious career goals to develop and grow with the company.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll be working within a busy marketing team and helping to drive commercial results to reach individual and company KPI’s. You’ll be defining and delivering pan -European campaigns through CRM activity, ensuring a straightforward and strategic journey for the customer at all times. You’ll help to deliver product launch campaigns, pre-purchase, post purchase and nurture programs via email marketing to maximise all elements of the customer journey and develop a relationship between the brand and customer.
You’ll live and breathe CRM, the customer, the customer journey, customer data and be commercially driven to achieve both individual, team and company targets. You’ll also have a focus on executing & improving the digital marketing strategy, helping to maintain the customer and end-user database whilst producing high quality email creative.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Commercially astute, customer-centric and sales-led with sound understanding of the key stages of the customer journey, customer segmentation and targeting.
- Minimum of two years' experience in a similar role.
- Confident individual capable of influencing / communicating at all levels of the business
- Creative talent with an eye for design and great content with excellent verbal communication skills and attention to detail.
- Experience of using email design software with a keen eye for design, layout, customer behaviour and A/B testing methods.
- In-depth knowledge and experience of CRM programmes, and e-mail design software.
- Proven experience of analysing data to improve campaign results, and integrating campaigns with Google Analytics.
- Experience in the day-to-day use of CRM and lead generation platforms.
- Strong affinity with music an advantage.
What you‘ll get in return for your experience
You’ll be offered a salary in line with your experience and a range of other benefits and perks such as free onsite parking, contributory pension, private healthcare, childcare and cycle to work schemes, access to company doctor, discounts on products and 20 days’ holiday (plus bank holidays, 1 birthday day and 3 days for Christmas) and employee award schemes/clubs. Standard working hours are 9-5pm but there can be flexibility shown where required.
We are hoping to get someone started asap! Please apply with your CV today and I will give you a call to discuss your application.Back to jobs