Digital Marketing Specialist
— b2b Tech/ software
- Great employer with an international presence.
- Very niche and specialist software provider.
- The office is based in North Bristol and post pandemic this role will be mainly office based.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an established and ambitious tech company as a Digital Marketing Specialist.
What you’ll be doing
The successful candidate will report into the Senior Digital Marketing Manager and they will be a part of a small but talented marketing team. The main part of the role will be to work with Marketo software to create and deliver automated campaigns (from early concept all the way through launch and analysis) with a purpose of generating quality leads. Other responsibilities would include updating the website as well as creating additional marketing assets such as brochures, case studies and supporting materials for events ensuring they all fit agreed brand guidelines.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Previous b2b experience ideally from sectors such as Tech or engineering.
- Marketing automation, preferably via a Marketo tool or similar.
- Using Adobe Creative Suite will be hugely beneficial.
- Understanding of SEO practices.
- Ability to use a CRM platform, ideally SalesForce.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
A salary of up to £40k + benefits.
Please apply now or get in touch with Ania for more info.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Digital Acquisition for eCommerceLocation:Nottingham + very flexible workingSalary:Circa £55k + bonus and benefits
— Google Analytics, SEO/PPC & SocialLocation:Wiltshire + flexible workingSalary:Up to £30k DOE
— Global brandsLocation:Bristol / remoteSalary:Up to £34k