— 12 Month Project
- 12 month booking starting ASAP.
- Deliver a design system that solves complex, real world challenges.
- Work as part of an experienced consultancy team.
We’re looking for a number of User Researchers and UX Designers to work on a 12 month project in South Wales.
What you’ll be doing
Working alongside a multidisciplinary team of UX Researchers and Designers you will join a 12 month digital transformation programme. Our agency partner is working to deliver a complete overhaul of a complex, field based dashboard system for their client.
The software will be deployed in a huge variety of situations including those subject to environmental factors, tight spaces with restricted views as well as more forgiving and traditional screen based set ups.
In this role we need experienced User Researchers who can design and facilitate their own research without guidance. You will be creating user surveys, test plans, scripts and conducting testing in guerrilla and more formal testing environments.
Please note this contract will require security clearance - if not already held this can be acquired at interview.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Previous experience within senior UX Research positions, preferably whilst contracting.
- Considerable GDS experience.
- Ability to plan, organise and conduct user testing unaided.
- Confident in assessing user needs for software services, system to system integrations and API’s.
- Good understanding of W3C WAI compliance standards in relation to complex software.
- Previous experience of working with users that have accessibility needs.
- You have pre-approved security clearance or are prepared to undergo vetting.
- You hold a full UK driving license and are prepared to travel.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
In return for your experience you’ll join a long term digital transformation programme on an interesting project. You’ll receive a competitive dayrate and have the opportunity to work remotely on occasion (once bedded in with the project).
Please apply with an up to date CV and any supporting documentation.Back to jobs