— Technology start-up working in Financial Services
• Exciting Tech Firm located in Cardiff.
• Get in on the ground floor a business in the infancy of their data journey.
• Brand new offices and a range of amazing benefits.
Have you always wanted the chance to join a start-up at the start of their data journey? If so, this is the perfect role for a MI Analyst looking to make the move into financial services at one of the most exciting start-ups in Wales.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll be tasked with designing and overseeing the BI and analytical solutions across the business.
Communicating with internal and external stakeholders you will gather requirements and understand the business’ data needs. Using this information you will play an integral part in the development, creation and managing of reports and dashboards.
Analysing the data collected by these reports and dashboards and offering actionable recommendations and insights will be key here for to drive product development, marketing segmentation and business strategy.
What experience you’ll need to apply
• Proven experience working in a MI Analyst role previously.
• Experience working on Data Warehousing projects using the MS BI Stack (SQL and SSIS).
• Data Visualization experience using either Power BI, Tableau or Qlikview.
• Excellent communication skills as you’ll be dealing with stakeholders across the business frequently to understand requirements and be able to present analytical findings back to non-analytical people.
• Previous experience working within Financial Services or an interest in it will be a real bonus!
What you’ll get in return for your experience
For starters, you will be in an environment that encourages personal development and wants to continue growing a progressive tech stack. You’ll work in amazing offices with a games room and free gym with a sociable group who do everything from the standard Friday beers to attending events and hosting hackathons. Given their major new partnership/investment, this is the perfect time to join the expanding team and there’s excellent future progression available for all staff, particularly in the near future for the senior position in which you’ll look to take direct line responsibility for the next new team that’s built.
If this sounds like you the role for you, get in touch with Adam with your updated CV and we’ll handle the rest.