Forecast and Modelling Analyst
— Award winning company located in South Wales
• Oversee the creation of forecasting tools across the business.
• Excellent working environment with a supportive and positive working environment.
• A range of amazing benefits and great career progression.
Are you an Analyst looking to make your next step at one of the largest companies in South Wales? If so, this is the perfect role for a Forecasting Analyst looking for their next role.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll be tasked with designing and overseeing the creation of forecasting tools across the business including; sales projections, staff performance and revenue (among others).
Working closely with senior members of staff to analyse the performance of the business, produce growth projections and identifying areas needing improvement.
Analysing the data collected and offering actionable recommendations and insights will be key here for to drive product development, marketing segmentation and business strategy.
What experience you’ll need to apply
• A degree in a STEM related degree (e.g. Maths, Statistics, Economics etc.)
• Technical data analysis skills using SQL, SAS, R, or Matlab
• Excellent communication skills as you’ll be dealing with stakeholders across the business frequently to understand requirements and be able to present analytical findings back to non-analytical people.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
The salary on this one is between £35K - £45K as well as the chance to work for one of the largest companies in South Wales. There are some great benefits as well like, a clear career path, great training and development, discounts and a supportive & sociable team.
If this sounds like you the role for you, get in touch with Adam with your updated CV and we’ll handle the rest.Back to jobs