— Established Manufacturer
- Long-standing business proudly providing solid, UK made products.
- The office is based at the outskirts of Newport.
- This role would have the main focus on Google and Bing advertising.
I am now supporting a lovely Client of mine based in at the outskirts of Newport. This role will report into the Digital Marketing Manager.
What you’ll be doing
This Client is one of the specialists in their field, manufacture a quality product sold mainly to end consumers via their network of franchisees spread across the country. As a successful candidate for this role, you’ll take the ownership of PPC related activities. This will mainly focus on Google and Bing advertising. There will be multiple campaigns running targeting different geographical locations within the UK. It’ll be important to work with the Franchisees on a regular basis and keeping them up to date with the performance of their entities. Last but not least, you’ll work closely with Google Analytics to analyse website performance.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Excellent working knowledge of all aspects of PPC
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Analytical mindset and ability to use Analytics.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
The salary on offer is £22-27k + benefits. Due to a slightly remove office location, having a car would be a massive advantage.
Please get in touch with Ania now for more information.Back to jobs