Back to all jobs 11th MayBack to all jobs
— Leading Agile software delivery company
£35K - £45K
- Progressive technology stack (Java, Spring, Docker, Tomcat)
- Incredibly diverse client base spread across multiple industries.
- Good scope for flexible & remote working (2 days a week)
I'm helping an agile software delivery house to find established Java Developers to join their team. The business creates bespoke & multi-platform digital applications across an international client base. They have offices in both London & Cardiff and have some really exciting times for growth over the next 12 months due to a rapid rise in workload. Though a lot of their client base is made up of corporate enterprises, they also do a lot of work with start-up businesses to help turn their vision into a reality through web-based applications or native mobile apps.
What skills you'll need
- Proven Java development experience using a variety of frameworks, particularly Spring, Springboot & Hibernate.
- Exposure to MySQL/Oracle database management systems, as well as NoSQL database.
- Significant knowledge of Docker, Spring Cloud or another cloud platform (AWS, Azure etc.)
- Good understanding of REST APIs, service design and micro-services.
- An awareness of Tomcat & Apache/Nginx.
- Any knowledge of the following technologies would be highly desirable: Junit, Unix/Linux, Ansible, Drules, Vagrant, Salesforce.
What you'll be doing
Joining a collaborative & growing development team, you will work across multiple projects delivering a variety of solutions across the companys longstanding client base. A key project that you will be involved in is an international franchise management system for one of their larger clients. You'll provide technical leadership to the rest of the team in terms of design patterns & architecture, as well as mentoring junior members of the team as and when required. You'll work closely with the Business Analysts and development team to analyse requirements in order to meet the clients needs, as well as liaising with the designers to understand the expected user interaction so the back-end service layer can be designed accordingly.
What you'll get in return for your experience
On top of a generous salary (£35-45K), the business offer a range of benefits which includes a healthy pension, healthcare, flexible & remote working options (2 days a week). They also offer really good scope for progression with access to various courses & conferences to upskill your knowledge in any areas you may not be as confident with!
This is a really good opportunity to work for a very well-reputed company, so if you're interested, send your CV to Joe ASAP or give us a call to have a chat!
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
Web Development & Software Engineering jobsSearch all jobs
81 jobs found