Head of Marketing
— Forward thinking B2B Organisation
- Prime Cardiff Bay location.
- Amazing office environment.
- Diverse and challenging opportunity.
You will play a pivotal role in the success of the organisations future, building the brand, growing the market presence and awareness within this exciting sector.
What you’ll be doing
With your fantastic marketing management experience, you will be reasonable for the creation and implementation of intuitive and creative marketing and events activity and campaigns. You will be collaborating with internal and external stakeholders to craft a compelling narrative and key messages for the organisation to all relevant audiences. You will be a brand champion, enhancing and protecting their reputation in the sector.
You will be developing the brand, making sure that it is always strong, consistent and always understood by all stakeholders. Making sure that the planning and delivery of all of your marketing and events projects are in line with the budget and that they are utilising all channels for the utmost coverage including digital, print, email, PR and events and that they are all in line with the brand guidelines.
Using all of the necessary tools and methodologies to review and report on the ROI for all of your marketing and events activity, liaising with the business development team and sharing your market research findings with them. Managing and utilising your small team to drive results as well as managing external agencies, making sure all projects are on time, on budget and achieving the best results possible.
What experience you’ll need to apply
• Currently, in a strategic and operational marketing and events B2B management role.
• Digital Marketing experience.
• Planning budgets and monitoring performance against KPI’s.
• Motivational management skills with direct reports.
• Creative and lateral thinker.
• Commercially astute.
• Fantastic networking and relationship building skills.
• Experience or understanding of HE, FE, WG and the private sector.
• Self-confidence with the ability to communicate ideas with energy.
• Knowledge of CRM systems.
• Ability to define and report on data findings.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
It’s a really exciting organisation, doing fantastic things across Wales for the sector. The offices are state of the art and really amazing, right in the heart of Cardiff Bay. It’s a small team but very friendly. This is a great opportunity to showcase your broad marketing and events management skills and have the opportunity to build quality networks in the sector across Wales. A salary of up to £50k is on offer with some impressive benefits.
If this brilliant role sounds perfect for you, then apply right away, get in touch with Emilie for more information on 01179 269530.
Back to jobs