You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
— Exciting network company!
- A very broad marketing role with lots of digital elements.
- A very collaborative team culture with great benefit incentives.
- Work autonomously and implement own ideas.
We are working with a leading network distributor to appoint a Marketing Executive into the vibrant head office in South Wales, near Magor, just off the M4. We are looking for someone to have at least 2-3 years of B2B marketing experience and have the ability to work independently and take initiative.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll be working with the Digital Marketing Executive and the Marketing Manager on a range of exciting projects and campaigns. You’ll assist with the planning of the marketing strategy and be given the opportunity to work with leading vendors in an exciting area of the tech industry.
You’ll be offered plenty of career development and progression and be supported where needed. You’ll be reaching the new end user and channel audiences to raise awareness if our exciting solutions. Another exciting aspect will be to educate and support the reseller channel to help maximise their sales potential while developing customer stories and leveraging relationships to deliver.
You’ll also be responsible for maintaining and helping improve the websites and social media channels. Along with this, you will be helping to implement multi-channel campaigns including email, web, PR and events. The ideal candidate will also be up for collaborating with the wider sales, technology and operating teams.
What experience you need to apply
- You need to have at least 2-3 years of B2B marketing experience.
- A degree-level education, or another relevant qualification
- The skill to work independently and to take initiative
- The ability to multi-task and be comfortable with changing priorities
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Highly proficient computer skills and a confident technology user overall
What you will get in turn for your experience
You will receive a range of benefits, perks and progression opportunities as well as your base salary. These include gym membership, annual staff trips to places like Morocco, Croatia, the Cotswolds and Portugal. You’ll be invited to regular team outings which can be drinks or even group exercise. A fun work environment where you feel surrounded by friends, not just colleagues. And last but not least, 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays!
If this sounds like the ideal next move, please get in touch today!