You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
— Automotive sector
- Standalone marketing role where you will have full autonomy.
- Implement a company-wide marketing strategy – digital and traditional.
- Work closely with Sales Manager to link in and drive commercial activity.
We're working with an exciting Automotive Manufacturing company based near Cwmbran, South Wales to appoint and experienced Marketing Manager. You’ll have full autonomy over the marketing strategy and play a huge part in improving their digital presence online through various digital channels.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll be working closely with the Sales Manager to implement a marketing strategy that will be of commercial value and improve leads for the organisation and sales team specifically. You’ll effectively manage the social media strategy and monitor trends, patterns and hot topics within the industry. You’ll deliver annual marketing campaigns and create promotional material including brochures, event collateral and marketing copy for annual events. You’ll lead on all digital marketing activity and be the point of contact for all customer marketing teams.
What experience you will need to apply
- You’ll need to have a broad marketing experience covering both traditional and digital marketing.
- You’ll need lots of social media marketing experience and proven track record improving engagement and following.
- You’ll need CRM systems experience; Salesforce would be ideal although not essential.
- Experience creating brochures, flyers and event collateral.
- Marketing campaign management experience.
What you will get in return for your experience
You’ll be offered a salary in line with your skills and experience and a range of benefits and perks.
If this sounds like it could be something of interest, please send your CV in response to this advert and then get in touch with Jade for a chat.