Bio-tech Marketing Manager
— Tech start up with huge financial backing & investment!
● Cutting edge technology product that will improve health and wellbeing of millions all over the world.
● A huge financial backing prior to December 2018 launch.
● Flexible/remote working.
● % bonus and an on-site Michelin star Chef!
I’m working with an innovative Biotechnology company in order to appoint a Bio Tech Marketing Manager to join their rapidly growing team in Hereford. The business have received massive investment from various partners throughout 2018 and are now building the next generation of healthcare applications, focusing on measuring the impact of dietary choices on the body. They have created a biometric application that enables detection of chemical metabolic data painlessly, with the first application of this technology being continuous glucose sensing. With a team of 24 across the business and scope to double in size before the end of this year, the business is moving from strength to strength at an exponential rate.
What you’ll be doing
Reporting to the CMO this role will be focused around developing the marketing strategy and partnerships for the organisation. With your specialism in Biotech, you will already have an understanding of what clients you should be working with and with this information you will use your marketing expertise to develop the partnerships and drive the business forward in the correct direction.
You’ll be running various campaigns and completing analysis around the results. Alongside this, you will be working closely with the data and analytics team and various other departments.
What experience you’ll need to apply
● A strong Biotechnology background
● Experience in Implementing a marketing strategy within the Biotech, Pharma or Life sciences space
● Confidence and ability to thrive in a start-up organisation
● Having an interest in the health and wellbeing and technology and innovation space would be great!
What you’ll get in return for your experience
The salary on offer is £50-80k DOE +Bonus + excellent benefits. The office is located in Hereford, but there is flexibility for individuals to work remotely if they are based further afield. You’ll also benefit from some other nice perks like onsite Yoga sessions and an on-site Michelin star Chef.
Please get in touch with Jade ASAP! We are moving quickly and have big plans!Back to jobs