— Ethical Digital Business
- Fast growing business with an ethical approach.
- Lovely work environment and culture.
- Central Cardiff location.
We’re looking for a PPC Manager to join an impressive business based right in the centre of Cardiff. This is a great opportunity to become a key part of an established business with impressive growth plans.
What you’ll be doing
After a sustained period of growth, this business is going from strength to strength and they are now ready to develop their marketing team. This PPC Manager is the first of many recruits in to the specialist team.
You’ll focus on managing PPC campaigns end to end, working alongside the wider marketing team to ensure the smooth running of search marketing activities, delivering high quality and effective PPC and digital media buying. You’ll get stuck in planning and executing media buying across Google, Facebook, Yahoo, Bing, Twitter and LinkedIn.
It’ll also be up to you to ensure campaigns are delivered according to objectives, providing analysis along the way to ensure performance is consistently improving.
What experience you’ll need
- PPC experience from either an agency or client side setting.
- Comfortable analysing large data sets and working with Google Analytics.
- Structured and methodical way of working with a strong attention to detail.
- Genuine passion for paid search and keeping up to date with the latest trends.
- First rate Excel skills and knowledge.
- Results oriented and self-motivated.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
There is a competitive salary between £25-35k on offer here, along with generous holiday allowance, a great pension, free gym membership, healthcare, 4 o’clock beers on a Friday and more.
Drop Hannah a line to hear more about this one.Back to jobs