Paid Social Executive
— Global brand with Ethical approach
- Large, global brand with significant investment in digital marketing.
- Awesome work environment and culture.
- Great salary and benefits.
This global organisation is on the lookout for a Paid Social Executive to join their lovely team in Cardiff. It’s a really unique opportunity to enjoy the benefits that come with working within a small team, but as part of a large business operating in multiple countries. You’ll enjoy huge scope here from a digital marketing perspective.
What you’ll be doing
As Paid Social Executive, you’ll run high quality paid social campaigns end to end across all social media platforms. It’ll be down to you to grow the social media accounts through ensuring optimisation is delivered consistently while constantly analysing performance and looking for opportunities for improvements.
This is an analytical role – you’ll conduct extensive data analysis of ads in order to make recommendations regarding which work best and you’ll monitor the efficiency of campaigns to maximize results. Monitoring trends across social media tools and platforms will also be key.
Essentially this role is all about implementing paid ads across the key social channels to target specific audiences with tailored content, with a large focus on Facebook.
What experience you’ll need
- Solid experience running complex, high-budget Facebook campaigns.
- Knowledge of one or more bid management platforms will be very valuable.
- A self-starter than can work just as well autonomously but collaboratively as part of a wider team.
- Proven experience with web analytics packages such as Google Analytics.
- Strategic and commercially minded in planning and analysis.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
There is a competitive salary of £28-32k on offer with generous holiday allowance, pension, life assurance and more.
Get in touch with Hannah to hear more about this unique opportunity!Back to jobs