— Leading Communications Agency
- Join a small agency and be part of on-going growth.
- Be at the core of creativity to generate concepts.
- Pitch your ideas to bring in new business.
We’re looking for a Senior Creative to join a communications agency in South Wales, to be part of growing the business and expanding their client base. This is an opportunity for a conceptual creative to get their teeth in to a broad role, being hands on with concepts, pitches and leading the creative for a team of marketing and PR professionals.
What you'll be doing
Reporting into the Managing Director, you will lead on creative at the core of the agency, thinking up concepts for multi-channel campaigns and strategically planning suitable output.
Producing comms for private and public sector clients, until now creative has been wide spread throughout the agency, but this is a brand new role to make your own, as the agency plans to drive more creative in-house.
You’ll be an ambassador for the business bringing ideas to life verbally in client pitches and bids, as well as in written copy. We’re ideally looking for a hybrid; an ideas machine with a strategic business head on your shoulders, and a collaborator who can pull a team together to successfully deliver on briefs.
You could be from an Art Direction or Copywriting background, but we’re looking for someone who’s able to convey ideas in verbal and written form.
What experience you'll need to apply
- A solid few years’ experience in a Senior Creative role, ideally within an agency.
- Conceptual – From an Art Director or Copywriter background.
- A portfolio full of Creative concept work.
- Capable of bringing ideas to life through copy and pitching.
- Experience leading and inspiring a team of creatives.
What you'll get in return for your experience
You’ll benefit from some flexible working, a salary of up to £35k, flexible working hours discounted gym membership, training and development and more.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
Digital Design / Graphic Design jobsSearch all jobs
— eCommerce consultancy/Lifestyle brandsLocation:BristolSalary:Up to £30k
— exciting opportunity within IoTLocation:WiltshireSalary:£75K
— Incredible opportunity to progressLocation:BristolSalary:£50K - £65K