You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
— Leading digital agency
- Opportunity to join one of Wales’ fastest growing tech businesses.
- Great brands to work with and brilliant career progression opportunities.
- Generous package including salary up to £25k.
One of Wales’ fastest growing tech businesses is on the lookout for a Marketing Executive to join their thriving team.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll work closely with the Managing Director to devise marketing plans and deliver a variety of campaigns in order to increase brand awareness and promote the company’s offerings across Wales, the UK and internationally. Day to day you’ll enjoy the autonomy of managing the company website and social media accounts, producing compelling content and evaluating and reporting on activity. You’ll be kept busy devising email campaigns, monthly newsletters and press releases to the media, as well as making regular appearances at networking events – no day will be the same! You’ll also consistently respond to all enquiries and follow up campaigns to generate as much activity and opportunity for the business as possible.
What experience you’ll need
- You’ll come with a few years of experience working in a marketing role either agency or client side.
- You’ll be confident delivering email and social media marketing campaigns.
- You’ll have a flair for creative writing with the ability to produce content for different audiences.
- You’ll thrive working under pressure to tight deadlines.
- Your client management and communication skills will be second to none.
- You’ll come with a passion for digital marketing, particularly content and social media.
- You’ll be highly organised with excellent attention to detail.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a truly innovative digital agency where you’ll be presented with real career progression opportunities. Salary will entirely depend on experience but will be in the region of £18k to £25k.
If you’re looking for a new challenge and meet the above criteria, please get in touch with Hannah today!Back to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: