— Large eCommerce sites, learn new tech
- Front-End Developer, challenging eCommerce projects.
- The ability to learn new tech and develop your skills in a fast-paced commercial environment.
- Excellent benefits, training and long term progression.
A highly successful and well known eCommerce business is looking for a talented Front-End Developer to join their expanding team at their headquarters in Cardiff. The team would benefit from applications from developers with a few years’ experience but they are also happy to accept applications from new graduates that are looking for their first. It’s a dynamic and fast-paced work environment, presenting plenty of opportunities to learn new skills and improve your existing ones.
What experience you’ll need
- Knowledge of WordPress, AJAX, PHP and MySQL would all be beneficial.
- Previous experience with Photoshop, Illustrator and GIT/SVN version control will be useful.
- You’ll need to be able to hand code and have an understanding of Web Standards, SEO and Web Usability.
- You’ll be familiar with cross-browser compatibility / testing, mobile-specific and responsive web development.
- Any experience with Magento will be beneficial but not essential.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll be working closely with the Graphics team to create high quality, user-friendly, client-side applications from the designs provided. You’ll be responsible for creating and managing new site content, as well as managing front-end site updates and making sure currently used code is maintained to the highest standards. You will be working with external agencies when needed and will be involved in scoping new development and feature plans. Maintaining brand awareness within your work will be essential but outside the workplace, they are interested in developers that enjoy keeping up to date with the latest tech developments and are happy to suggest new tech or best practice in the work place where appropriate.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
If you’re an experienced developer then this is the opportunity to continue growing professional within a large, highly successful business with plenty of future progression on offer as the team expands. If you’re a fresh graduate looking for their first role then this is the perfect opportunity to push yourself to learn new skills and expand your current knowledge. For any candidate, it’s a great working environment in modern head offices setting there are a range of benefits from 28 days holiday to 20% off all brands within the group.
If this position is ticking all the boxes then get in touch now with Jack (01179269530) to find out more.Back to jobs