— .Net, Awesome Digital Agency
- Become a web support specialist, learn Sitecore CMS.
- Client interaction, work with developers, problem solving.
- Fun office, sociable team, top progression prospects.
Great opportunity to work for Cardiff’s best digital agency, solving technical problems, working with developers and maintaining large, award-winning websites.
What experience you'll need
- C#.Net and SQL Server skills
- Experience with some of; Visual Studio, TFS, SQL Management Studio.
- Webforms or MVC experience
- Understanding of CMS (they work with Sitecore), full training provided.
- Having worked to SLA’s previously and able to prioritise requirements.
- Excellent communication skills and client interaction.
What you'll be doing
As Support Developer you’ll be an integral part of the development team taking ownership of problems and using analytical thinking to solve them. You’ll need to be able to program using the above technologies and work to SLA’s to resolve bugs, research, investigate and solve customer issues. Your mix of technical knowledge and first rate communication abilities are going to be key as you’ll be called upon to develop ad hoc tools or functions as well as adhering to SLA’s to ensure the quality of the sites and apps produced by the business. They’ll need you to be comfortable taking part in an on-call rota (extra payment provided) and helping others within your team when required. If you’re a developer who enjoys working directly with clients or a support engineer with strong coding skills then this is a great role for you.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
This is a great opportunity to join an award-winning company that provides fantastic training, development and working culture for their staff. All developers are able to work directly with customers, providing a sense of real professional responsibility. They believe in supporting personal development and learning. Part of this is attending tech meetups and conferences where possible but they’ll also support wherever else they can for you to build your technical knowledge and abilities. They are based in nice smart offices but enjoy themselves too with a brand new laptop, regular sweets, Friday beers, duvet days, Xbox, team events/socials, hackathons, football/sports teams and more.
Like the sound of this one? Send in your CV NOW to Mike (01179 269530) for immediate consideration.Back to jobs