Customer Communications Manager
— up and coming Fintech company!
- Join an amazing, well established team.
- Work for a growing Fintech company.
- Be part of something completely amazing.
Your focus will be around creating and managing content, data reports, analysis and creating marketing campaigns. We’re looking for a digital and direct marketer who loves to develop measurable marketing initiatives and is driven by results through testing.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll be working collaboratively with the marketing team in order to manage all communications that reaches customers and later propose best ways to proactively approach them. We need you to track, test and analyse campaigns and use the results to drive this business area forward.
Another focus of yours will be adjusting the CRM approach dependant on the results and later analysing the customer journey to improve the conversion of new prospects. You’ll also strive to deliver the best customer service experience and work to minimise the number of people dropping off.
This role will be amazing for you if you want to be really hands on and love to analyse performance and take full ownership for delivering results. You’ll also have the chance to hugely impact on the new branding, imagery and the new advertising campaign.
What experience you’ll need to apply
• Degree or strong academics, plus at least 2-3 years working in a CRM role.
• A genuine passion for CRM, UX, tech and innovation
• CIM/IDM Marketing/or other recognised digital marketing qualifications
• Expertise in in CRM programmes and developing the customer journey
• Commercially focused and experience of managing sizable marketing budgets effectively
• Demonstration of strong ROI/LTV focus from acquisition through to conversion and retention
• Proven track record using CRM initiatives to create lifetime customer value
What you’ll get in return for your experience
You’ll be working for the hottest tech start up in Cardiff and based in modern brand new offices with free gym access. You’ll get up to £35k dependant on your skills and experience and work 37.5 hours per week with scope for flexible working. Holiday allowance will be 24 days per annum plus bank holidays and will increase to 28 through length of service. Other perks will include access to onsite games room, great company socials, private medical, company pension scheme and cycle to work scheme.
Please get in touch today by calling Jade on 01179 269 530 or sending your CV to Jade@adlib-recruitment.co.uk
Back to jobs