— C#/.Net, Full Training
- Top Digital Product Business in South Wales.
- Huge investment in training and development, path to software development.
- Gain qualifications and be part of a fun team.
An experienced Support Developer is needed to join one of the biggest and best Digital Product business' in South Wales at their amazing studio in Cardiff. They have multiple offices across major cities in the UK and are continuing their growth at a rapid pace. This is an exciting opportunity to join a team that is very driven whilst remaining fun and friendly.
What skills you'll need
- Basic coding ability with C# .Net.
- Understanding of SQL Server/RDBMS.
- Familiarity with development tools such as Visual Studio/SQL Management Studio/TFS.
- Awareness of build servers (preferably Team City).
- Experience of working to SLA's.
- Competent at self-managing and working towards own deadlines.
- Bug fixing/site maintenance/troubleshooting.
What you'll be doing
Your primary responsibility will be delivering web-based solutions as part of a driven and fun team. It'll involve a healthy mix of research, investigation, big fixing, resolving troubleshooting issues whilst adhering to customer SLA's. You'll be working closely with the development team on the Sitecore platform (full training provided) and working confidently taking ownership of questions raised by clients and identifying problems. It's all about helping and resolving in this role, so maintaining the company Sitecore and Microsoft certifications area is essential. You'll learn everything you need to transition into a full developer role.
What you'll get in return for your talents
This is a great opportunity to join an award-winning company that provides fantastic training, development and working culture for their staff with a large amount of funding in place for training and CPD. Part of this is attending tech meetups and conferences where possible but they'll also support wherever else they can for you to build your technical knowledge and abilities. All developers are able to work directly with customers, providing a sense of real professional responsibility. With smart offices and a fun environment, you'll get a competitive salary (£20-30K) along with the usual Friday drinks, Xbox, team events/socials, hackathons, football/sports teams and more.
If you're ready to join a truly amazing company and push your career forwards then please send your CV to Tareek asap (01179 269 530).