You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Mid Weight UX Designer
— User-centred agency
- Work in a multidisciplinary team of Visual Designers, UX Designers, BAs, Developers and Product Owners.
- Join a business who are committed to following a truly user-centred approach.
- Have a say on how the team approaches UCD.
Were looking for a talented Mid Weight UX Designer to join a user-focused digital agency in Cardiff. Youll be working alongside other UXers in a multidisciplinary visual, UX and product team. All of your work will be underpinned by user-centred design processes and informed by data and user research.
What youll be doing
Typically youll be designing complex, feature-heavy enterprise websites. Youll work right from the initial project scoping and audit. You'll be expected to undertake discovery and research work, from here youll design solutions and iterate based on feedback from user testing.
Youll interact with clients and lead workshops, youll develop IA, design wireframes, prototypes and run remote and onsite usability testing sessions.
Your research will inform the polished, pixel-perfect work completed by the visual designers.
The team work in design sprints so youll need a collaborative, user-centred approach to design if youre going to be successful here.
What experience youll need to apply
- Be conceptual, creative and user-focused in your approach to UX design.
- An excellent portfolio of commercial UX design work.
- A natural born communicator as youll be rationalising & presenting your decisions to colleagues, stakeholders and clients.
- Have a few years experience either within an agency or in-house environment under your belt.
What youll get in return for your experience
You'll join a team who work in a flexible environment, with casual dress and there's a great salary on offer that we can disclose after you apply. Theres also the chance to work with some truly talented UXers and creatives wholl all be working towards the ultimate goal of creating world class experiences for their users.
Want to hear more? Apply today with your CV and portfolio and we can discuss in more detail.