Mid Weight UX Designer
— User-centred agency
- Work in a multidisciplinary team of Visual Designers, UX Designers, BA’s, Developers and Product Owners.
- Join a business who are committed to following a truly user-centred approach.
- Have a say on how the team approaches UCD.
We’re looking for a talented Mid Weight UX Designer to join a user-focused digital agency in Cardiff. You’ll be working alongside other UX’ers in a multidisciplinary visual, UX and product team. All of your work will be underpinned by user-centred design processes and informed by data and user research.
What you’ll be doing
Typically you’ll be designing complex, feature-heavy enterprise websites. You’ll work right from the initial project scoping and audit. You'll be expected to undertake discovery and research work, from here you’ll design solutions and iterate based on feedback from user testing.
You’ll interact with clients and lead workshops, you’ll develop IA, design wireframes, prototypes and run remote and onsite usability testing sessions.
Your research will inform the polished, pixel-perfect work completed by the visual designers.
The team work in design sprints so you’ll need a collaborative, user-centred approach to design if you’re going to be successful here.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Be conceptual, creative and user-focused in your approach to UX design.
- An excellent portfolio of commercial UX design work.
- A natural born communicator as you’ll be rationalising & presenting your decisions to colleagues, stakeholders and clients.
- Have a few years experience either within an agency or in-house environment under your belt.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
You'll join a team who work in a flexible environment, with casual dress and there's a great salary on offer that we can disclose after you apply. There’s also the chance to work with some truly talented UX’ers and creatives who’ll all be working towards the ultimate goal of creating world class experiences for their users.
Want to hear more? Apply today with your CV and portfolio and we can discuss in more detail.
Back to jobs