You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
— 12 month Project
- 12 month booking starting ASAP.
- Deliver a design system that solves complex, real world challenges.
- Work as part of an experienced consultancy team.
Were looking for a number of User Researchers and UX Designers to work on a 12 month project in South Wales.
What youll be doing
Working alongside a multidisciplinary team of UX Researchers and Designers you will join a 12 month digital transformation programme. Our agency partner is working to deliver a complete overhaul of a complex, field based dashboard system for their client.
The software will be deployed in a huge variety of situations including those subject to environmental factors, tight spaces with restricted views as well as more forgiving and traditional screen based set ups.
In this role we need experienced UX Consultants who are able to create personas, user stories, sitemaps and user journeys as well as wireframes and interaction models (specifically in Axure) for the project. Were looking at midweight and senior levels.
Please note this contract will require security clearance - if not already held this can be acquired at interview.
What experience youll need to apply
- Previous experience of delivering UX Design for complex software and systems.
- Considerable GDS experience.
- Strong understanding of user centred design (UCD).
- Ability to produce static and interactive wireframes using Axure.
- You have pre-approved security clearance or are prepared to undergo vetting.
- You hold a full UK driving license and are prepared to travel.
What youll get in return for your experience
In return for your experience youll join a long term digital transformation programme on an interesting project. Youll receive a competitive dayrate and have the opportunity to work remotely on occasion (once bedded in with the project).
Please apply with an up to date CV and any supporting documentation.