Web & Digital Content Manager
— Higher Education
- Highly established organisation within Higher Education.
- Passionate, motivated team of digital experts.
- Varied, strategic role.
An impressive institution within the education sector is on the lookout for a Web & Digital Content Manager to hit the ground running producing and implementing high quality, engaging digital content in order to drive their web presence forward.
What you’ll be doing
Day to day you’ll get stuck in producing relevant and engaging content, including text, audio, video, and imagery for the website. It’ll be up to you to update and create new website materials, designing and building new pages using the CMS, ensuring content is consistent with brand and copy style guidelines. You’ll also use analytical tools to provide statistics and insights on website performance in order to drive this forward.
Developing and delivering fresh creative ideas to attract and engage students will be a large focus of your role, as well as devising the overarching digital content strategy. It’s an extremely varied and hands on role within a highly esteemed establishment.
What experience you’ll need
- Strong track record within digital content management.
- Proven experience creating compelling content across video, photography, graphics and text to attract varied target audiences.
- Video production and editing experience using Premiere/Final Cut Pro as well as Photoshop experience would be ideal.
- Strong analytical skills with a keen eye for detail.
- First rate communication and copywriting skills.
- CMS management experience.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
A competitive salary in the region of £24-28k is on offer, entirely dependent on experience, plus a range of fantastic benefits. Please enquire for more information.
If this sounds like you, please get in touch with Hannah today to find out more.