— Adhoc bookings over the summer
- Work on a large brand.
- Ad-hoc projects over the summer.
- Large studio team.
We’re looking for a Creative Artworker to join one of our clients in Bristol on an ad-hoc freelance basis. You’ll be joining their internal design studio at a busy time and there’s a healthy amount of work to be done within their studio.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll be a key part of the studio and be working closely with a friendly bunch of other creatives. You’ll be tasked with working up print collateral from concepts through to final artwork. You could be working on anything print - from brochures and posters to wayfinding collateral.
What experience you’ll need
- We will need someone with CAW / artworking experience for print
- You’ll have a portfolio of work that shows us your artwork skills within print
- You’ll be skilled with all the usual tools within the Adobe suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, ideally InDesign)
- You'll need some space in the diary over the summer
What you’ll get in return for your talents
You’ll be joining a high profile brand and play a key part in their studio. There is a day rate of around £180-£200PD on offer as part of the contract
Sound good? Apply today with your CV and portfolio!Back to jobs