— Digital Product & Service Design Agency
- Brand new role for a a seasoned Digital Project Manager or Senior Digital Project Manager.
- An innovative product consultancy to call home.
- Work on a one of the agencies largest and longest standing accounts.
We have a lovely opportunity here to join a fantastic Bristol innovation and prduct consultancy as a Delivery Manager to work on one of their flagship accounts.
What you'll be doing
You will be working on a range of technical projects for your client. You will be responsible for managing an array of digital transformation projects across mobile and web with UX at the heart of all projects. Day to day you will be producing project documentation such as statements of work, project plans, and quotations, and you will be working in cross-functional teams closely with the Developers, Designers and Client Services, ultimately the work will be extremely varied. You will have a good head for financial consideration, creation, and delivery of effective documentation, resource planning, and shaping the direction and vision for your team.
What experience you'll need
- Ideally, you will currently be working as a Delivery Manager, Digital Project Manager, Digital Producer, Senior Digital Project Manager or a Senior Digital Producer.
- Experience gained in a digital agency.
- Strong track record of delivering large scale design and build, apps, devices, and user interfaces.
- Agile experience is essential here.
- Whether you have worked in UX, design and build or campaigns orientated environment previously or not, you’ll have a genuine passion for customer engagement.
- Strong communication skills as you'll be client facing and managing stakeholders at all levels.
- If you have experience of successfully planning and organising digital projects to tight deadlines whilst being well versed in areas of communication, then this could the perfect role for you!
What you'll get in return for your talents
In return, you can expect a salary of up to £55k. In addition to this, you will be joining an employer that really looks after their own whilst delivering digital brilliance to a variety of high-profile clients!
If you meet the above criteria then please send your up to date CV to Francesca Macmillan at ADLIB to be considered immediately.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— eCommerce AgencyLocation:South West / Remote, UKSalary:£27000 - £35000
— Independent Marketing AgencyLocation:Moreton-in-Marsh / Hybrid, UKSalary:£20k - £22k
— Digital Agency - mission-driven clientsLocation:Bristol + Remote, UKSalary:Up to £55k