You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Senior SEO Manager
— Leading Global Agency
- Great chance to join one of world's most iconic advertising agency and build SEO capability.
- Exposure to big budget, integrated campaigns with world leading brand.
- Client-facing role reporting directly in to senior management team at the agency.
The force behind some of the world's most iconic advertising and marketing campaigns are expanding their full-service Bristol office. This is great news for the seasoned, strategic and expert practitioners of SEO amongst you - there's a great opportunity here for you to join the hugely successful agency at an exciting time of growth and lead the process of properly building out inhouse SEO capabilities and driving this forward.
What you'll be doing
Reporting directly in to the Managing Partner on the digital side of things, you'll be the agency's go-to search expert. This is a brand new role within the agency, so your role will be well balanced. You'll be responsible for being the main client point of contact for all things search engine optimisation - from designing overarching strategies, ensuring that SEO is a key part of integrated solutions, hands-on delivery of SEO activities across technical audits, content campaigns, tactical SEO work, and running a continual program of reporting, optimising and tweaking as you go to ensure favourable ROI on client spend.
Whilst this is a specialist SEO role, you'll be working in a truly full-service environment and therefore will have a strong appreciation across the broader marketing mix and be able to shape SEO to act as an integral part of the agencies offering - not in a silo.
What experience you'll need
- A demonstrable track record in delivering successful, high end SEO work to a portfolio of big brand clients.
- End to end SEO expertise - from technical SEO (sitemaps, domain management, hreflang tags etc), to content driven search (SEO-optimised copywriting, harnessing content campaigns), to tactical SEO and hands on exposure to a broad spectrum of SEO tools - you'll have it all.
- You'll also have the client facing, stakeholder management skills required to collaborate effectively, communicate accurately and pull people together to deliver integrated campaigns.
What you'll get in return for your talents
As this is a brand new role for the agency, we're looking to keep this a little broad depending on who is available. Realistically, you're unlikely to be looking below £35k at the calibre that we're after, and likewise unlikely to have the recent hands-on exposure too much higher than £45k - but if you recognise in this that you could be the one for the job and you're outside of this bracket we'd still love to hear from you. On top of this, you'll have access to the market-leading sort of package you'd expect from an agency network at this level.
Please get in touch with Gabby with a CV today to run through the full details.Back to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: