You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Client Services Director
— Specialist Digital Agency
- Play an integral and senior role in the ambitious growth plans of a successful boutique agency.
- Have overall responsibility for client growth as well as output and delivery.
- Have overall responsibility for managing and growing a tight-knit and high performing team of digital marketing specialists.
This is a rare opportunity to join an agency at the top of its game as it embarks upon a strategic 4-year growth plan.
What you'll be doing
Acting as the right hand person to the Managing Director and Founder / CEO, you'll take the helm in terms of day-to-day management of the whole agency team. At the helm of this successful bunch, you'll be ensuring excellence in delivery, owning internal processes and making sure that clients, team members and directors all retain big smiles on their faces.
There are two core pillars to the role and, naturally, success on each side will drive success on the other. Firstly you will have overall responsibility for the delivery of top-quality work. From strategy and planning to quality control, from internal resource management to coaching and developing a specialist digital marketing team, from recruitment through to ownership of the P&L - you'll be responsible for everything involved in running a successful agency delivery team. Secondly, you'll be responsible for client success and growth. Through your team of account managers and client handlers, you'll have overall responsibility for ensuring clients are achieving their strategic objectives through the work the agency delivers for them. You'll achieve this through owning the top-line relationships, understanding client goals and ensuring consistency of delivery in digital marketing excellence.
Key to the success of this role will be running, developing and growing teams. You'll inherit a small-ish team of 8 which is set to at least double over the next year or two and will own the whole team via direct reports of a Content / Social Media lead, a Paid Advertising lead, a Digital PR lead and an Account Director.
What experience you'll need
- The big thing is experience of running high-performing teams within digital marketing - and specifically content / social media.
- You'll have core strengths in setting clear objectives, coaching high performers, dealing with under-performance and driving a culture of engagement and excellence.
- You'll have inside-out knowledge of the digital marketing space, with a core focus on digital content, social media, digital PR and video.
- A strong track record of client growth through relationship management and delivery of quality work.
- Ideally, you'll have experienced first-hand the typical growing pains associated in doubling a boutique agency and will be well placed to navigate these.
- Previous experience running client services and delivery teams - acting either as Senior Account Director, Group Account Director or (ideally) Client Services Director.
What you'll get in return
As this is such a crucial hire for the agency, it'll be about getting the right cultural fit. Depending on where you fall between aspirational SAD / GAD looking to step up and established CSD looking to take on a fresh challenge, salary banding will sit between £45k - £60k. On top of this there are serious conversations to be had around on-results remuneration outside of salary. On top of this, you'll be part of a close-knit team, with an excellent culture and will be playing a core role in an exciting journey.
Please get in touch with Gabby with a CV to run through the finer details in confidence.Back to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: