— Well-reputed Design & eCommerce Agency
- Full remote with option to come into the office.
- Diverse projects, no day is the same!
- Small team with awesome support structure to upskill.
I’m helping a Bath-based Design & eCommerce Agency to find a Shopify Developer on an optional 100% remote basis. The team work with an outstanding client base spread across multiple sectors; lots of large SMEs, eCommerce specialists involving large-scale app integrations.
What skills you’ll need
- Commercial experience (1-2 years’) in development, ideally in an agency environment.
- Proven understanding of Shopify for theming, templating etc.
- Knowledge of Shopify store settings; Tax, Shipping, Payment Options etc.
- Modern build processes like Sass or Git.
- Shopify/PHP private app and API development is desirable.
- Awareness of CMS (Craft) or Twig templating is desirable.
What you’ll be doing
Joining a small team of 6 Developers which includes the Head of Tech, you’ll support a varied client base with the average project lifecycle taking 2-3 months, sometimes longer. You’ll work on projects concurrently meaning adaptability is key, lots of variety with no day being the same. The team adopt a Waterfall approach, very deadline-driven, project and tasked based in general. Most of your day-to-day will be on feature enhancements, templating, theming and support, typically focusing on one main project whilst involving yourself in smaller aspects of other projects, including large SMEs, lots of eCommerce projects, premium off-the-shelf theming and brand/app integrations. You’ll also get time set aside for training & development, the business are big advocates for continuous learning.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
With a competitive salary, you’ll get 20 days hol + bank hols + additional Xmas time off. You’ll also get a training & professional development fund to upskill in areas you’re not as confident, your own Mac, an unrivalled support structure and flexi-time/remote working. The pension is healthy and you’ll pick up a great range of experience which will only help you become a more versatile Developer.
Sound like the role for you? Send your profile with portfolio to Joe, or give us a call to find out more!
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— FinTech (for Good), React, NodeLocation:Remote or BristolSalary:£45K-£60K
— PHP, Laravel, Vue, TypeScript, AWSLocation:Bristol / RemoteSalary:£35K - £50K
— Vue, TypeScriptLocation:Bristol / Midlands / Scotland / RemoteSalary:£30K - £40K (Potential Flex)