Digital Marketing Manager - Lead Generation / Marketing Operations
— International SAAS Scale-up
- Digital Marketing Manager for an international SAAS scale-up.
- Fully remote working available.
- Salary circa £45k, negotiable for the right person (please ask).
We’re looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Manager to join an international SAAS scale-up with ambitious growth plans. They’ve got a unique product that is used as a platform for further innovation in Tech. From Fintech, to Health Tech its applications are broad.
This role can be fully remote and based anywhere in the world, although the company was founded in the South West of the UK.
What you’ll be doing
- The Digital Marketing Manager will be a full-stack digital marketer and specialist in marketing automation with both technical and outreach SEO.
- The business has a strong and authoritative brand in its space, and there is a great opportunity for developing our digital channel strategies further.
- Working closely with the VP of Sales & Marketing, Strategic Marketing Manager, and Senior
Management team, you'll develop a comprehensive digital marketing plan to support the company's growth with a strong focus on always providing value to their users.
- You will develop marketing automation journeys that deliver high-quality, highly qualified leads to the sales team.
- It's also a role for a creative mind - a Digital Marketing Manager who knows what good looks like, and who's got a great eye for detail, as well as generating, interpreting and presenting detailed reporting on the success of campaigns and performance against strategy.
- While hands-on, this is a strategic position within the business - your drive, passion and
strategic insight will be a crucial part of the development and growth of the business and you'll lay the foundations around which the Digital Marketing department will grow.
- This is your opportunity to carve out a much bigger opportunity and with that will come some nice rewards.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Experience in a Digital Marketing Manager role for a SAAS business.
- Experience devising and implementing a Digital Marketing plan including Lead Generation / Marketing Automation as a core skill.
- Expertise in SEO and SEM marketing.
- Hands-on and strategic digital marketing experience.
- Any prior knowledge or experience with HubSpot or comparable Marketing Automation tools would be highly desirable. They use HubSpot but if you've got transferable skills we'd love to hear from you.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
- A great salary in the region of £45k, negotiable for the right person.
- Remote working
- Excellent benefits package with a few extras which we can't share right now...
- The chance to help drive growth for an established SAAS business with enormous potential on a global scale.
- Excellent personal development and career path available.
If you’ve got experience as a Digital Marketing Manager, Growth Marketer or similar, and you've worked within the SAAS industry before, then please apply right away!
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— 12 months FTCLocation:mainly remoteSalary:£25-30k
— Secondary EducationLocation:Bristol with some WFHSalary:£25-30k
— Specialist international brandLocation:mainly remoteSalary:£70-80k