Growth Marketer / Senior Digital Marketing Manager
— Ground-breaking SaaS Scale-up
- Growth Marketer / Senior Marketing Manager for a ground-breaking SaaS scale-up.
- Fully remote working available.
- £50k - £75k depending on experience + share options, negotiable for the right person (please ask).
We’re looking for an experienced Growth Marketer / Senior Digital Marketing Manager to join an innovative Tech / SaaS scale-up as they receive significant funding. They have a unique product with masses of applications, and it's already being used by some huge brands, as well as being a platform for further innovation in Tech. From Fintech to Health Tech to eCommerce, its applications are broad.
They need a Growth Marketing Manager to lead and manage the entire customer acquisition journey (both inbound and outbound) and work closely with their Head of Customer Success in developing effective retention and activation marketing strategy.
This role can be fully remote and based anywhere in the world but the majority of the UK team are based in the South West or London.
What you’ll be doing
- Right-hand person to the CMO with full ownership for the digital marketing/growth marketing/marketing operations function.
- Own the digital marketing budget.
- Build the company's demand generation function from concept to execution to drive pipeline (MQLs and SQLs).
- Using a "test and learn" approach, the Growth Marketer will build, execute and track demand generation programs through multiple channels (email, SEO, PPC, events, webinar, social channels) and communicate the platform's value proposition across the range of personas.
- Manage agency support and work with a Content Manager and Designer to create high-quality
content at every touchpoint with a real focus on user journies.
- Build the digital marketing dashboard and metrics from the ground up, and use data insights to improve ROI.
- Hire, lead, and coach the digital marketing team as the business scales.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Experience in a Growth Marketer role which is both hands-on and strategic - a Senior Digital Marketing Manager or Marketing Lead role perhaps.
- Experience devising and implementing a Digital Marketing plan including Lead Generation / Marketing Automation as a core skill.
- Excellent coaching ability and the experience to hire and build out an industry-leading team (with support from the CMO).
- Any prior knowledge or experience with HubSpot or comparable Marketing Automation tools would be highly desirable. They use HubSpot but if you've got transferable skills we'd love to hear from you.
- Saas experience is desirable but not essential.
- Experience working for a start-up/scale-up would be fantastic.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
- A great salary in the region of £50k-£75k, depending on experience, negotiable for the right person. Potential to offer share options as part of the benefits package.
- Remote working
- The chance to drive growth for an established SaaS business with enormous potential on a global scale.
- Excellent personal development and career path available.
If you’ve got experience as a Senior Digital Marketing Manager, Growth Marketer or similar, and you've got the skills listed then please apply right away
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Full service marketing agencyLocation:London/Remote, UKSalary:£25,000 - £30,000
— Industry Leading Full-Service AgencyLocation:Bristol, UKSalary:£25-30k
— Ambitious FinTechLocation:Bristol/ hybrid, UKSalary:£40-50k + bonus