Marketing Manager (FTC)
— Purpose led employer (b2c)
- This role is a 12 months maternity cover contract.
- The role will be mainly remote with occasional travel and meetings in Gloucester.
- “Hands on” position with strategic input.
My Client, a lovely organisation with a great mission is now looking for a Marketing Manager to replace the current potholder during her maternity leave for a duration of 12 months.
What you’ll be doing
The successful candidate will report into the Business Development Director and they will work alongside a Marketing Assistant. This role will be a mixture of campaigns, project work and supporting BAU activities such as collateral and assets creation, internal and external comms, digital marketing, keeping a close eye on the budget and analysis. There will also be an aspect of stakeholder management (both internally and externally).
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Previous experience working in a similar marketing role.
- Background in education or charity would work to your advantage.
- Knowledge of design packages would be beneficial.
- Having access to your own transport and willingness to travel as required (the role will be predominantly home based though).
What you’ll get in return for your experience
A starting salary up to £40k + benefits. Also an opportunity to work for a fantastic, purpose led organisation.
Please get in touch with Ania for more info.
Please note in a light of current circumstances with Covid 19, depending on how the situation evolves, this recruitment process may take place entire via digital meetings. Moreover, it’s also possible that the successful candidate may join the organisation and start working from home for a necessary duration of time.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Varied CampaignsLocation:ChippenhamSalary:£25k-£30k
— Highly Varied RoleLocation:BristolSalary:£30k-£40k