Product Knowledge Base Manager
— Established Retailer
- A brand-new role to the business.
- The office is based in Swindon, post pandemic we can offer a degree of flexible/ remote working.
- This role will have an emphasis on a certain project (more details below).
A great Client of mine is now recruiting for a Product Marketing Manager to join their friendly team.
What you’ll be doing
The successful candidate will be reporting into the Head of Product Marketing and will manage a Product Executive. The main purpose of this role is to create an internal product database that will capture all the facts and features for hundreds of products in the Client’s collection. To obtain this information, the postholder will have to work closely with other stakeholders such as product designers and manufacturers. Other part of the role will be to work closely with the external marketing team and advise them what’s the best way of showcasing a product such as certain image, video, piece of copy etc.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Previous experience in product marketing would be beneficial.
- Background working in homeware or fashion brand would be advantages.
- Strong research and project management skills.
- Outstanding copywriting skills preferably demonstrated by working in a role that had an emphasis on content creation.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
A salary of c/ £30k + benefits.
Please apply now or get in touch with Ania for immediate consideration.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Integrated agency in the center of Bristol!Location:BristolSalary:£25K - £30K
— Stitch & StoryLocation:Remote / LondonSalary:Competitive - D.O.E.
— Lovely eCommerce BrandLocation:Bournemouth / remoteSalary:Up to £25k