— Fantastic SEO Specialist agency
- Work with both local and global businesses.
- A lovely working culture with great progression opportunities.
- Flexible working opportunities including working from home.
A thriving, successful, SEO specialist agency is looking for an SEO executive to work within the link building and outreach department, to play a key role in making the company’s outreach initiatives a success.
What you’ll be doing
Your main remit will be to improve search performance for the clients by creating and running link-building campaigns through different tactics to have a positive impact on organic rankings.
Working on the end-to-end process of outreach and link building, your responsibility will be to create link-building strategies, support the outreach and link-building team in the delivery of outreach campaigns, and finally to speak with clients to report on the results.
Ultimately, you will be running every part of the outreach process from strategy build, competitor backlink analysis, competitor anchor ratio analysis, prospecting, pitching, arranging content/asset production, and reporting.
What you’ll need
- You will need to have a decent understanding of key SEO functions, from keyword research and on-page optimisation, to algorithm updates and competitor analysis.
- Ideally have 2 years of experience working as either an SEO executive, Content Executive Digital Copywriter, Digital Marketing Executive, Outreach Specialist, or similar.
- You have previous experience building links for one of the following methods: foundational, bloggers and influencers, guest posts, editorial, PR.
- You will have a track record of creating and implementing SEO strategies for clients.
- A passion for SEO, with a creative mindset and a desire to learn more.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
This role is offering a salary between £24,000 and £30,000 depending on experience, along with other benefits including, flexitime, working from home options, a gym membership, and regular social events.
Please submit your CV to email@example.com to be considered!
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— NeighbourlyLocation:Bristol plus flexible workingSalary:Up to £80k + benefits
— Content, Campaigns & Email MarketingLocation:Bristol, with flexible workingSalary:£26k - £32k
— Renowned Digital Agency In The West MidlandsLocation:West MidlandsSalary:£40k - £60K