Head of Project Management
— Internal Agency
- Brand new Head of Project Management opportunity to join a global eCommerce business.
- Offices in Central Bristol, with remote working options available.
- Competitive salary and bonus.
What you’ll be doing
As Head of Project Management you will be responsible for supporting the definition of the benchmark standard of the team, running, and supporting the creation of continuous improvements of governance, prioritising and reporting. You will be a strategic and operational leader; you will be responsible for the overall performance of the PMO team and ensure that the project management teams adhere to processes and procedures for the effective delivery of projects.
You will work in cross-functional teams closely with resourcing, project and programme management and operation team to ensure the frameworks they own are fit for purpose, defining iterations, and identifying what training needs there are.
Ultimately you will ensure all teams are aligned on PMO processes, project details are aligned, and dependencies are visible.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Previous experience in senior project roles as a Project Director or Head of Project Management.
- Experience of running project management teams either within an agency environment or within an internal agency for a client side business.
- Demonstrable experience of prioritising, managing, and solving complex PMO problems.
- Experience of setting up, managing, and running key PMO systems.
- Strong, impactful, and positive communicator with strong negotiation and influencing skills.
- Experience of working with cross-functional teams tech and non-tech, engaging at all levels of the business.
- Experience of managing complex projects.
- Line management experience, developing and motivating your team.
What you can expect in return
A competitive salary is on offer dependant on your experience, company bonus, a great benefits package plus a rare opportunity of this nature to join an impressive brand that you can really put your stamp on.
Please click apply or get in touch with Francesca for further information.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Real Career ProgressionLocation:East Midlands / RemoteSalary:£30k to £45k
— Well established eCommerce AgencyLocation:Manchester / Leeds / RemoteSalary:£35000 - £50000
— Join our Marketing Desk!Location:Bristol with flexible workingSalary:£Competitve + uncapped commission + additional bonuses on top