You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Candidate Manager/Junior Recruiter
— Thriving Insight Team
- Opportunity to join a highly supportive and friendly team.
- Chance to work in a less corporate yet very respected recruitment business.
- Tailored personal development plan based on your own career goals.
Here at ADLIB, we connect ambitious organisations with equally ambitious talent. We are Knowledgeable, Honest, Straightforward, Progressive and Committed. We immerse ourselves in the worlds we operate in. We are a trusted partner, supporting growth and success at pace since 2001.
Our Insight and Analytics team is rapidly growing, due to the ever increasing demands from clients all over the South West. As a result of this continuing growth, we're on the lookout for a Candidate Manager/Junior Recruitment Consultant to join the team. We're really precious about bringing our A game, and what's most important to us is those who share our values.
What you'll be doing
- You'll be provided with a tailored and structured training programme, with continuous hands-on support and guidance, in a friendly and nurturing environment.
- You'll be spotting talent on behalf of startups, SMEs, agencies, and internationally operating businesses.
- You'll maintain our exceptional level of service to candidates and clients alike.
- You'll attend events, seminars, meetups and industry events with your team so that know your sector inside out.
- You'll have the opportunity to shape your career with our full support.
- You will be joining one of ADLIB's fastest growing teams in a sector that shows no sign of slowing down.
What we're looking for
We're really open in terms of your background. You might be a graduate with a real commercial prowess, or you may have decided to go down a different route. To us, it's more about the softer skills. Regardless of your academic or work background, you'll be very motivated and hungry to learn and develop.
- You'll be an excellent communicator, with great attention to detail.
- You will be excited to develop your career.
- You will be a great team player.
- You have a positive attitude and want to be part of a collaborative environment.
What you'll get in return for your talents
You will be provided with all of the tools you need to be successful, and we'll support you to take your career where you want to. You'll be rewarded with a base salary in line with your experience, a bonus structure, 26.5 days holiday excluding Bank Holidays, lovely offices, weekends away, Beer Fridays, and most of all - you'll work with a group of seriously lovely people!
Please get in touch with Stacey to chat through the finer details.
Back to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: