You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Senior Python Developer
— Progressive tech stack, remote (UK based)
- London based start-up looking for a Lead Back-End Developer.
- Work with a progressive tech stack including Golang, Swift, Node.js and more.
- Flexi-time and remote working.
An entrepreneurial start-up, with the team based in central London, is looking for a Senior Python Developer. This role is fully remote with one day every fortnight spent in-office with the team in London (if you’d prefer to work in the office more frequently, that’s of course fine). Currently pre-launch, they are looking for someone to lead all back-end development as the app is finished and built upon further post-launch. This is the perfect role for someone that loves sharing new ideas, suggesting new technologies to work with and coming up with new ways for the team to socialise.
What skills you’ll be needing
- You’ll need a significant amount of development experience with Python (ideally v.3 but experience with v.2 is also acceptable).
- Further experience with Flask, PostGres would all be highly beneficial.
- You’ll need experience with Git, Docker and Continuous Integration development environments.
- You’ll have previously worked in an Agile development environment.
- Experience with GCP, Kubernetes, protobufs, GRPC or similar would all be a huge bonus.
- Any previous experience working in a start-up experience would be nice but not essential.
What you’ll be doing
You will be working remotely with the London-based team (with one day per fortnight in the office) and will be responsible for all back-end development of the app. There’s currently a mixed discipline team of 7, including a Senior iOS Developer, and you’ll be working closely with them all to build the app, come up with ideas for new features and potentially to help grow the development team as the business expands. You’ll be working with a large amount of autonomy and personal responsibility and will also have a say in integrating new tech into the stack as the role progresses.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
This is the chance to join a pre-launch start-up, potentially the most exciting time for any early stage company. You’ll have the chance to work with a progressive and interesting tech stack at a business that really values staying on the cutting edge of industry developments. On top of a generous salary (up to £60k) and flexi time, you’ll be working with a highly sociable and friendly team, with the opportunity to join in socials like go karting, crazy golf, rooftop bars and more whenever you find yourself in London. Most importantly, you’ll be able to help guide the future of the business and your opportunities for progression are excellent.
Sound great? Send in your CV NOW to Jack or call in for a chat.Back to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: