- Established and respected financial services brand.
- The office is based in Bath, this role can be mostly remote with occasional visits to the office.
- This role will have an emphasis on maintaining existing marketing partnerships.
A great opportunity became available for a structured Marketing Exec to join a well-known financial services brand.
What you’ll be doing
The successful candidate will report into the Marketing Development Manager, and they will work as a part of a bigger marketing team. The purpose of this role is to oversee several external partnerships with several well-known, high street brand. This role will be Client facing in that respect (mainly over a phone or email / video and occasionally face to face). Day to day responsibilities will include creation and maintenance of marketing assets such as landing pages, email creatives and digital brochures. Another part of the role will be to report on performance of partner activities as well as monitoring the promotion sign offs.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Experience working on multiple work streams to tight deadlines.
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
- Analytical mindset and commercially driven.
- Excellent communication skills.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
A salary of £25-30k+ benefits.
Please apply now or get in touch with Ania for more info.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Thriving Independent Creative, Marketing & Media agencyLocation:London, Bristol, Bath or RemoteSalary:£30k-£45k DOE
— Entertainment, Gaming, and Tech clientsLocation:London, Bristol, Bath or RemoteSalary:£25k-£35k DOE
— Join our Marketing Desk!Location:Bristol with flexible workingSalary:£Competitve + uncapped commission + additional bonuses on top