— Fantastic Publishing Group
- Very Well Respected Media and Publishing Business.
- This Organisation is known for its great culture.
- Very Competitive Pay and Benefits Package.
Calling all media loving data gurus. One of the UK'S largest and most renowned publishing houses is looking for an experienced Account Director. This is a really exciting opportunity to lead the strategic and project management of one of our their flagship accounts.
What youll be doing?
As Account Director, you will be working with the existing Account Manager and a 5-strong account creative team. Reporting to the Director of Client Engagement you will lead the day to day client relationship and be responsible for securing the continued scope of the account along with identifying development and new pitch opportunities.
In your day to day, youll be managing the projects and budgets of the account, planning and driving revenue growth across the account and supporting the wider team in the production of content. Youll be working across Print, Viedo, Web, and Social, so experience in all of these areas is key. Youll work collaboratively with the editorial, design, production, sales and digital development teams to plan the activity for your accounts and those of your colleagues, also supporting other members of the account management team to deliver.
What experience youll need
- You will have experience of working in an agency environment.
- Strong knowledge of both print and digital technologies in content publishing.
- Ideally, have experience in both project management and strategic account management.
- The ability to manage upwards across both internal and client stakeholders in order to progress desired outcomes.
- Multi-channel disciplined - You will understand how to plan, market and evaluate content across multiple channels
What youll get in return for your talents?
You'll be rewarded with a very generous salary and benefits which includes a competitive holiday entitlement, pension and access to a range of great products!
Please get in touch with Imogen today to hear more about this role.
You might like...
Marketing, Agency Client Services, Agency Digital Project Management, B2C Marketing, Brand Management, Campaign Management, Comms Planning / Strategy, Content Marketing, Digital Media, Integrated Marketing, PR & Communications, Social Media jobsSearch all jobs
— Content & Comms AgencyLocation:BristolSalary:£40k-£50k
— Lifestyle PR agencyLocation:outskirts of BristolSalary:£25-30k
— Respected Integrated AgencyLocation:BristolSalary:£30k