Global Brand Planner
— growing eCommerce business
- Fantastic and very successful consumer brand.
- This is a brand new role where the successful candidate will start with “blank canvas”.
- For the foreseeable future it will be a remote role, in 2021 there will be some office presence required.
Due to continues growth, a great Client of mine is now looking to appoint a Global Brand Planner.
What you’ll be doing
The successful candidate will report into the Global Brand Director and will work closely with other teams in the business such as Marketing, Comms, Campaigns, Creative and Insight. The purpose of this role is to lead the brand strategy for consumer marketing campaigns in line with a wider marketing and commercial calendar. Identifying theme, proposition, key channels and creative direction. In order to achieve it you’ll run market and competitors audits, consumer research, use data, insight to determine innovative and fit for purpose ideas. Naturally, you’ll then measure and report on results of your activities. Moreover, you’ll lead the identification of strategic brand partnerships.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Previous experience working for an agency as a Planner or Strategist at some point in your career.
- Working with FMCG, retail or eCommerce brands.
- Solid research and insight distillation experience.
- Proposition Development.
- Brand Performance Analysis.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
A starting salary of £40-50k + bonus + benefits.
Please get in touch with Ania for more info.
Please note in a light of current circumstances with Covid 19, depending on how the situation evolves, this recruitment process may take place entire via digital meetings. Moreover, it’s also possible that the successful candidate may join the organisation and start working from home for a necessary duration of time.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Fantastic opportunity to join a growing agencyLocation:Gloucester
— Mat cover contract for a design agency in the center of Bristol.Location:BristolType:Salary:£40k - £50k