Head of Brand and Marketing (FTC)
— Global Retailer
- Exciting, fun and dynamic consumer brand.
- The office is based in Bath and the Client could offer a flexible hybrid working model.
- This role is a maternity cover.
I am now supporting a great Client of mine in recruitment for a Global Head of Brand and Marketing on a 12 months FTC basis.
What you’ll be doing
The successful candidate will report into the Brand and Marketing Director and will manage a team of eight as well as the marketing budget. The purpose of the role is to lead the UK marketing strategy and support other key territories with execution of localised activities. In the UK, my Client utilises ATL channels (TV and radio) with support of a media agency. Another part of this role will be to own a wider comms, PR and social media strategy (including global influencer strategy). With support of a team, the postholder will ensure that planned campaigns are rolled out accordingly. Finally, it’ll be crucial to monitor and track marketing activities on regular basis.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Consumer brand experience preferably with global/ international exposure.
- Experience in delivering ATL media including TV, radio and OOH.
- Solid understanding of social media channels.
- Proven team and budget management skills.
- Highly commercial and analytical.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
A competitive salary + great benefits.
Please apply now or get in touch with Ania for more info.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Sustainability & Purpose-led MarketingLocation:BristolSalary:£40k-£50k Basic DOE
— National transportation businessLocation:ChippenhamSalary:£50,000 - £65,000
— Global b2c brandLocation:MalmesburySalary:competitive