— Very successful Global insurance firm
- Become a key player within the Pricing team at this Global Insurance firm.
- Lots of room to progress and take on extra responsibility if so desired.
- Recently gone through a large transformative process and are doing better than ever.
What you’ll be doing:
Your main responsibility will be to develop pricing models using existing risk, expenses, brokerage, commission and premium service data to quantify the risk involved in business decision making. You will also be expected to advise on pricing adjustments, comply with actuarial policies, develop optimization algorithms, and report your findings to stakeholders.
- Analyse Pricing Data: use various data streams to derive insight into pricing strategies and market trends.
- Developing Models: using various modelling techniques to affect margins and costs forecasts.
- Determine Pricing Strategies: work closely with other teams to help them use data to define their strategies.
- Developing Pricing Tools: automating processes and streamlining existing practices.
What experience you’ll need to apply:
- Experience with predictive modeling using complex and diverse data streams.
- Previous experience in the Insurance/Actuarial sector.
- Familiarity with Google Analytics.
- Proficiency in R and SAS.
- Experience using Salesforce and more bespoke CRM tech.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- A solid understanding of the governance and policies of the insurance industry.
What you’ll get in return for your experience:
- Salary up to £60k depending on experience.
- Excellent benefits package.
- Be part of a long-established and very successful team.
- A lot of room for progression and opportunities to diversify your work.
- You would be based in Bristol.
Please get in touch with Kye Williams with an up to date CV today. Don’t hesitate to call/email to discuss in more detail.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
jobsSearch all jobs
— A global Robotics companyLocation:BristolSalary:£60,000 - £80,000
— Market-Leading E-Commerce BusinessLocation:MansfieldSalary:Up to £36k
— Vibrant Software HouseLocation:BristolSalary:Up to £45k