— Strategic Digital Agency
- Programme Director opportunity to join a digital consultancy with global clients.
- Stunning offices in the heart of Bristol.
- Competitive salary and generous benefits including a company bonus.
Significant senior agency opportunities in the South West like this don’t come along every day. We’re looking for a senior, strategic, dynamic and proactive Digital Programme Director to lead a group of large-scale accounts for this leading agency.
What you’ll be doing
As Programme Director you’ll manage, plan and oversee the delivery of some of the agency’s largest accounts; shaping the team to maximise opportunities for growth, managing key stakeholders in the UK and internationally, as well as directing successful delivery. So we’re after someone pretty special.
Your strategic and commercial head will see the bigger picture of accounts, enabling you to devise and deliver excellent digital creative and production facilities and manage a wide network of stakeholders, ensuring all work in harmony and business and project objectives are met.
Within the agency you’ll provide tools and processes for excellent project delivery as well as that all-important framework for the account’s growth, conducting all in unison, structuring and recruiting as needed to allow for profitable growth. A natural leader, you’ll motivate, train and develop your team ensuring that the accounts run like clockwork.
What experience you’ll need
- Previous experience within a senior delivery position whether that’s as a Programme Director, Programme Manager, Operations Director, Operations Manager (whilst still delivering projects), Senior Digital Project Manager or as a Delivery Manager/ Delivery Lead.
- It is essential that your experience has been gained in an agency, whether that’s an integrated agency, marketing agency or digital agency.
- Strong leadership experience as this role will involve line managing Project Managers.
- Agile experience is essential here.
- Pitching will be a part of this role so previous experience in attending new business meetings and pitching will take you far in this role.
- Experience working in cross-functional teams i.e. development, UX and client services.
- Deep knowledge and proven experience developing and implementing multichannel digital solutions across UX/UI and software development is essential here.
- Operations experience is a part of this role and previous experience in traffic and resource management will be a huge benefit.
- Experience working on large scale accounts.
- Decisive, forward-thinking, digitally passionate and engaging diplomatic communicator would be perfect.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
In return, you can expect a competitive salary which entirely comes down to experience, plus a lovely working environment in a significant senior position where your expertise will be valued from day one. Progressive opportunity is also available for the right person.
If you or someone you know might fit the bill, please get in touch with Fran for a confidential discussion today.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
jobsSearch all jobs
— Public Sector ClientsLocation:Bristol or OxfordshireSalary:Up to £70k
— International Financial Services & Banking CompanyLocation:BristolSalary:Up to £80k
— Digital Marketing AgencyLocation:BristolSalary:Competitive