— Creative & Digital Projects (Agency)
- Project Manager opportunity to join an independent Bristol agency.
- Brand new role created due to growth.
- Huge variety in projects; from digital, creative, film and video.
I am working with an award-winning agency that due to growth are looking for a Project Manager to join the team to work with a portfolio of well-known global brands.
What you’ll be doing
As Project Manager you will manage a range of client projects, which will be a mix of digital campaigns, website updates, VR/AR, video and film. We’re talking high profile, strategic, brand led international campaigns for you to get your teeth into from day one.
You will maintain a clear and concise project brief, ensuring communications are delivered timely to ensure all projects meet the brief for the wider business, clients and stakeholders. As a Producer, you will naturally have the ability to foresee where risks may lie ahead and mitigate them where possible. You will manage the resource, budget targets, managing systems and working closely with internal teams from client services, digital and creatives to review the size and scope of projects.
What experience you’ll need?£?
- Ideally you will have gained your experience in a digital or creative agency as a Project Manager, Producer or an Account Manager that has experience in managing projects.
- Agency experience is essential here, we are open-minded if that’s been gained in a web development agency, an agency more campaign led or even an integrated/ full service marketing agency.
- As this role is client facing it’s important that you possess strong communication skills and the ability to work with stakeholders at all levels.
- Experience of managing projects throughout the full lifecycle from taking the brief, documentation, budget management, resource management, through to delivery.
- You will have the ability to work in a cross functional fast paced environment
- Have a proven background of delivering film and video production campaigns would be highly desirable but is not essential.
- They have beautiful offices in the heart of Bristol, post-COVID they will be taking a hybrid approach but in order to apply you need to be living within commutable distance to Bristol and able to travel on a frequent basis.
What you’ll get in return for your talents?£?
Salary will come down to experience, this is a superb opportunity to work with a portfolio of globally recognised brands and for an employee first business that offer progression opportunities, encourage personal and professional development and truly look after their own.
If this sounds of interest, please get in touch with Fran at ADLIB for further information. They are looking to interview ASAP, apply today and you could be in the role within the next few weeks!
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Digital Product & Project ManagementLocation:BristolSalary:Competitive
Location:BristolSalary:Up to £38k
— Internal AgencyLocation:London + RemoteSalary:£Competitive