Digital Project Manager/ Senior Digital Project Manager
— Creative Digital Agency
- Digital Project Manager/ Senior Digital Project Manager opportunity.
- Join a fast-paced digital agency working on a variety of digital and creative campaigns.
- Work with a portfolio of gaming brands.
We’re recruiting for a Digital Project Manager to join an award-winning digital agency on a remote basis.
What you’ll be doing
As Senior Digital Project Manager you will be client facing, managing a variety of well-known brands within the entertainment sector. You will work on a variety of projects from website development, campaign, animation and creative, end-to-end. You will be the point of contact for your clients, managing project timelines, creating project documentation, working closely with the in-house designers and developers to ensure that all projects are delivered on time and budget.
The work is extremely varied, and you will work with well-known brands with projects ranging in size and budget, you will be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment in cross-functional teams.
What experience you’ll need
- Previous agency experience as a Digital Project Manager, Digital Producer or Senior Digital Project Manager is essential.
- Your experience could be gained in a pure-play digital agency or a full-service agency covering both creative and technical projects.
- Strong communication skills, comfortable being client facing.
- You will have website and app development experience.
- Ideally you will have experience working with clients within the gaming and entertainment.
What you’ll get return for your talents
Salary will be in-line with your experience but in the region of £30k - £40k, along with the opportunity to work with a portfolio of globally recognised brands. This role can either be part-time or full time.
If you fit the above criteria, then please click apply for immediate consideration.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— PR, Content, CopywritingLocation:BristolSalary:Up to £28k
— Well established AgencyLocation:Surrey / RemoteSalary:£30000 - £40000
— Superb Digital AgencyLocation:Bath/RemoteSalary:£20000 - £23000