— Multi-functional platform used internationally
- Project Manager role joining a specialist tech organisation.
- Brand new role to the organisation, a real opportunity to put your mark on processes, ways of working and play a key role within the business.
- Work with market leading clients and globally recognised brands.
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager to join a specialist marketing business based in the heart of Bristol (with remote working options).
What you will be doing
Reporting into the Managing Director as their first Project Manager you will be central to the organisation and work across all teams from development, customer success and product. You will set up and manage projects throughout their full lifecycle, as the first Project Manager there will be opportunities to implement processes, ways of working, methodologies, tools and systems used.
There are plenty of projects to get involved in from coordinating SLA reviews, reviewing customer success metrics, working with clients and client services team to make sure all operations are running smoothly, and clients are happy. Writing project plans, statements of work, delegating work to the team, managing the clients throughout the full lifecycle.
What you will need to be considered
- Experience built up as a Digital Project Manager/Software Project Manager/ Technical Project Manager within an Agile environment, delivering market leading digital experiences.
- Experience working with customer success/ sales teams and understanding SLAs, objectives and objectives and customer retention strategy.
- A very strong grounding in an Agile environment.
- Process led – implementation and training.
- Confident working throughout the whole development lifecycle.
- Comfortable working with stakeholders at all levels, getting value from senior conversations and valuable business insight.
- Be resourceful, able to make the most of client insight and research.
- Consultative in your approach; able to spot opportunities in customer roadmaps, enhancements, and training.
- SaaS project management experience in a B2B environment.
What you will get in return for your talents
The salary on offer is competitive (£40k - £45k) and will come down to your experience. You'll be joining a business that really takes care of its own with a very strong raft of benefits to enjoy. You'll also be working in a hugely talented team, delivering top-quality work for much-loved brands - what's not to like!
What is next?
Please get in touch with Francesca with a CV today to kick things off. This is likely to move very quickly.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Digital Product & Project ManagementLocation:BristolSalary:Competitive
Location:BristolSalary:Up to £38k