Head of Marketing
— Lovely Consumer Brand
- A fantastic, well recognized b2c brand.
- Pivotal role in the marketing team, working with cross-functional teams.
- Creative and collaborative working environment.
We’re now on a lookout for an experienced Head of Marketing to join an amazing retail Client of ours with offices in Somerset.
What you’ll be doing
As a successful candidate, you’ll be heading the Marketing Department and creating marketing plans that will be implemented across all customer touchpoints. It’ll be your job to create the marketing vision and come up with integrated, multi-channel campaigns to support it. You’ll manage a small team and you’ll work closely with an internal studio as well as numerous stakeholder within the business. You’ll also overlook new product launches and go-to-market activities. Naturally, budget management will be a part of your role too.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Previous marketing experience on a Senior level for a retail business.
- Marketing degree or similar degree / CIM qualifications.
- Proven ability of executing multi-channel campaigns across different regions.
- Excellent relationship building skills.
- Natural creative flair.
- Team management.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
The salary on offer is £70-75k + benefits.
Please get in touch with Ania now for more information.Back to jobs