— Creative and skill-stretching projects
- Leading web application development agency with household name clients.
- Progressive and innovative atmosphere with a great project portfolio.
- Flexible working arrangements within a collaborative technology team.
An Oxfordshire based agency who is one of the market leaders within their space are looking to recruit a talented Ruby Developer to join their committed and passionate team. They work on web apps, single page applications and rich interactivity. All within in a forward-thinking, agile development environment encompassing the latest technologies and processes.
What skills you'll need
- Expert commercial experience of Ruby/RoR, Linux, Heroku and AWS.
- Competencies around testing approaches, using tools like RSpec and Cucumber.
- In depth exposure to mobile web development, debugging and Native app optimisation.
- Understanding of databases and object-orientated programming.
What you'll be doing
Working across the full development lifecycle, you will develop rich interactive apps for a variety of clients across a broad range of industries. You’ll be working on creative technical and functional designs, efficient and logical databases. You'll also participating in code reviews, optimisation and existing product upgrades. As well as developing new solutions from scratch, you will work to always ensuring that output is continuously the best it can be.
What you'll get in return for your talents
You’ll be rewarded with a plush, vibrant and brand new working environment. Excellent team culture, that has lunches, socials and just a generally inviting and collaborative business. You’ll work on challenging projects that really push your skill. Some of the generous benefits include a great proper pension contribution, travel expenses & opportunities, as well as private health insurance for your family.
This really is a fantastic opportunity, so if you’re interested please forward your CV to Joe.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Multi-award winning scale-upLocation:BristolSalary:£50K-£70K
— Dynamic Content - AnimationsLocation:Remote + BathType:Salary:Up to £300 p/day
— Remote interviews/onboarding!Location:CheltenhamSalary:£40K - £45K