You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Digital Experience Analyst
— Enterprise Digital Product (B2B)
- Chance to join high-visibility digital transformation programme
- Working on global B2B digital product / platform
- Flagship digital programme for household name
This is great chance to join one of Bristol's most exciting digital teams and play an important role in taking their flagship digital product to the next level, ensuring their customers engage with delight as the product is rolled out globally.
What you'll be doing
Reporting directly in to the Head of Digital Customer Services, you'll be responsible for optimising customer engagement with the product as it continues its global rollout. Daily, this will involve getting your head deep in to the analytics - interrogating how customers are using the product, where they're dropping off, what the challenges are and pulling out actionable insight that can be fed in to the product and UX teams to inform the product roadmap, influence features / functionality and ensure that customers are enjoying a seamless digital experience.
As this is a new product, which is part way through a national roll-out, a big part of your role is ensuring that adoption of the solution is as predicted. Based on where you're seeing the pain points to be, you'll be responsible for ensuring there are the right user guides, help tools and other content in place to ensure customers are getting the most out of the product offering.
What experience you'll need
- The big thing here is large scale digital analytics experience - ideally with Adobe Analytics, but other tools no problem, provided that you have a demonstrable track record of driving improvements on digital or web based platforms.
- An involvement in influencing customer experience, product implementation, adoption or engagement would be beneficial.
- A background working in a technology, digital or software environment is important.
- Exposure to large-scale B2B digital products would be advantageous, but high-level web and digital analytics takes priority.
- Ability to understand, interpret and drive strategy through complex data.
What you'll get in return
We're most likely looking around £45k from a salary perspective (with flexibility above and below for the right skillset), as well as a high-value benefits package including bonus, pension, life insurance and more. This is also an exciting and unique opportunity to get in at ground level on a hugely high-visibility digital transformation programme - not the sort that crops up every day.
Please get in touch with Gabby with a CV today for a confidential conversation around the small print.Back to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: